Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 8

It just blows my mind that it is week 8 already. I mean it does feel like it because of all the work I've been doing but still, it goes so fast. This week in my writing class, my assignments are to blog, to do my initial discussion on paramedic revision on a paragraph from my draft, respond to two classmates and work on my final paper. The problem that I have that Ive noticed is, I pretty much like to get to the point of things whether talking or writing and have trouble going on and on about a certain topic. For example, my paper that is due has to be 6-8 pages I believe and I only have 4. in my opinion Ive explained everything I feel that I needed to, but rules are rules and Ive got to try and on this paramedic revising, you basically check for grammatical and spelling errors and take things out of sentences, like prepositions, and some type of verb, like "to-be" verbs or something like that. Which goes back to my problem, if I already have trouble coming up with words to make a good paper, I'm having trouble figuring out which words to take out... I know one thing writing the proper way is Hard (to me atleast).
As for my other class, I have to make a 6-8 slide powerpoint to wrap-up my final project. The subject Ive chosen throughout the course is Coronary Artery Disease, anything related to the heart is my cup of tea. I'm hoping that when Im done with school, I'll be able to work in a cardiologists office. Its just my favorite subject, even if it is a complicating one.
2 more weeks of school, then maybe a week off. What am I going to do ? I usually enjoy reading but since I do that all the time I'm not sure. maybe I'll ride over to Manhattan, walk around and eat a "dirty" water dog. (hot dog) lol.. and enjoy not having to worry about school work :).
Well, I guess I could go on chattering but like I said above: lots of work to get done... Til next week

No comments:

Post a Comment