Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 7

This semester is flying by... already week 7. I remember being told to enjoy my childhood because it flies by, seems to me thats just how it is with life.
Life is a funny thing, one day you feel blessed, thinking everything is going pretty smooth and the next something goes wrong and down hill from there. It says in the Bible " not to worry about tomorrow" is this possible? There are so many crazy things going on in this world, every time I watch the news my mouth drops. On a different topic, have you ever seen a double rainbow? The two that I saw were over my neighborhood and looked to be a quarter of a mile apart.  I thought it was so pretty.
As for this house,  things are getting organized slowly and its done nothing but rain for the past week and a half. My sons have atleast 2-3 hours of homework everyday so I'm trying to develop a new routine in the afternoons when it comes to cooking dinner and helpin them with their work and getting them ready for the next day. Well speaking of my boys they'll be home soon and I still have to call my advisor back to register for next term classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment