Friday, October 22, 2010

Week 9

Well, this is the second to last post that I am required to have done. This has been interesting. Blogging. In my writing class, my final paper is due. My goodness, its hard to do and I'm nervous about the outcome. My final exam is next week in my other class, which covers weekd 5 though now. I made an A on the mid-term exam and I pray that I do just as good this time around. I also pray for Gods help in giving me the correct mind frame and wisdom with my paper too.  Well Its late and I really need to get up early in the morning to work on my paper.
Til next week:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kellie,

    Good luck to you on your paper and all your classes now and in the future. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Are you going to continue with your blog after class is over? If so maybe we can help each other out in other class. Well talk to you later.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete