Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 3

Goodness if time isn't flying by. Already week 3 and I can't keep up. Besides my class assignments and getting comfortable with my chosen topic for my final paper. I'm in the process of moving. Not all that far about 20 or so minutes away, but all of the in between is challenging. I am withdrawing my sons from the school their are presently attending and registering them tomorrow in the school in our district. Its going to be the first time they have to wear uniforms..lol..I have heard many great things about this new school they will be attending. You know when it comes especially to your children, you want to know as much as possible. I'm excited about this new change, just hope I can stay on top of my game in my own classes.
Well  I've got to go, have an assignment in human diseases and conditions I have to get started on. Til next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment