Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 5

Tonight I am sitting here wondering if I'll ever get this house in order. Goodness, you just never know how much stuff you have until you move! This week for classes I have to study for my mid-term exam in Diseases and Conditions of the human body, finish discussions and do research for my final paper in my writing 2 class.
As usual I have been going non-stop since I got up this morning. Oh and while I was in town I bought 2 beautiful pots of mums. Its the perfect time of year up here to plant them, so why not. My favorite holiday is just around the corner too. Halloween!! I love to dress up with my boys. ( I also picked up a couple of pumpkins today to put outside)
well its 11:00pm and I'm stopping for the night...Til next week....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kellie,

    I also have a mid term for my A&P class this week. Plus like you said about this class and the research on our papers. It is a lot of work to do in a short time. But we can do it.

    I did not think that I liked writing until I did my first College Comp. course. Now I like it a lot.

    I also think that Halloween is a great holiday. I hope you have fun with your boys.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete