Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Week 6

How can I say that not much has changed in the past week , when I know full well that I've been so busy it all seems like a whirl-wind. I look around this new house of mine, knowing again that things have been put away in its place and yet still, there are many, many boxes to go through. I recently opened a small chest that was given to me by my father. I hadn't opened it before then. Want to know what I found, huh? Well it wasn't jewerly or gold, but it was priceless just the same, to me. It was some pictures of my grandmother that I only vaguely remember, and letters that had been written to parts of the family years before I was born. Wow, the handwriting was so antique looking and proper. I didn't realize til then that sometimes handwriting is something personal between you and the person reading your letter. You can tell personality, if their in a hurry or bored. My point is when it comes to email, the only way I can determine emotion is something put in all caps.
Well its 10:07 pm and I have to get my writing draft done and my human diseases paper also, all by tuesday!.. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment