Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 4

I have been so busy the past 2 weeks I have no idea where to begin... Let me see.. I am just about done with moving. Wow you just never know how much you have until you start pulling things out, packing it, and unpacking it. My boys have started their new school with ease and made friends the first day of school. I actually made it to the open house and signed up for volunteering in my oldest sons science class. It is gonna be so fun! My boys seem to love it when their 'mama' is at the school :)
On top of all this I havent gotten behind in my school work, thank you GOD! Isnt it crazy, you just never know what tomorrow will bring. Makes me think of the movie Forest Gump.."Life is like a box of chocolates.. you never know what your gonna get". I always seem to do better though when Im too busy versus when Im not. I'm a busy body and prefer it. I recently got a droid to see if it helps on the go. The only problem Im having is I can open up and sign on my college page, it just wont let me open the actual class to like work on a discussion or something..any ideas? Until next week!
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment